Tusk has designed an exclusive animal-inspired collection, with 10% of net sales going towards supporting Africa’s most vulnerable wildlife and conservation areas.
Additionally, up to 48% of each item has been made from recycled polyester, with recycled card hangers and swing tickets used across the range.
The range features some of Africa’s most iconic animals, including zebras, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes and rhinos.
Also there are sleepsuits and matching two-pieces, hats and gilets to sweatshirts, phrases like ‘save the planet for me’, and ‘we need your help’, are embellished on the back.
The new collection has been created to enhance children’s and parents’ understanding of the importance of wildlife in the world’s ecosystems. Sizing starts at newborn and goes up to age 7.
What items are in the Tusk Sainsbury’s clothing range
- Tusk Baby sleepsuit and hat £11-£12
- Tusk Baby top and shorts £13
- Tusk Elephant gilet £12-£16
- Tusk Elephant jogger £9-£11
- Tusk animal print sweat top £11-13
- Tusk animal print jogger £9-£11
- Tusk Rhino waffle t-shirt £8-£10
- Tusk Cheetah print longline sweat top £11-£13
- Tusk Elephant t-shirt £8-£10
Shop the full range online at the Sainsbury’s website here, or in select Sainsbury’s stores.